When your man gets looking good...

Is it stupid to get upset, when your man is normally kinda scrubby looking, then all the sudden gets a haircut, and looks very good...OBVIOUSLY NOT FOR YOU?? I tried to tell him how good he looks, and he just completed told me to leave him alone. Then this morning he gets up gels his hair, puts on cologne, and goes to work. He doesn't have a really nice job, he normally goes to work looking like sh**!! Am I just being insecure? Or is there maybe something going on? BTW he has not wanted anything to do with me sexually in the past 2 weeks?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• That is usually the first sign he is or is thinking about doing something. Show up at his job to see what is going on. If not get yourself all done up and leave even if you just go to walmart and walk around. I would show up at his job to see what the hell tho.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I dont want to hurt you by saying this but: Yes, if it were my husband I would be shitting my pants. Something fishy is going on for sure......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Well when I said something, He told me to stop being an insecure bitch!! Told me that is why he never looks nice, because something like that always pops in my head. He told me to grow up... I really don't know if anything is going on "for sure" all I know is he sure hasn't done the best job of making me feel wanted lately! More than anything my feeling are hurt really bad, and I have ruined his day. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yah - I agree with B- mama08. Get yourself feeling good and then check on him. Something does not sound right about his behavior. You sound so sweet and I bet this is really hard for you..........Hang in there :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I'd be far more concerned about how totally rude he was to you!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think he was rude because he felt like he was being accused. But he needs to understand that with that many changes going on, and those types, he's making himself look guilty of what you're thinking. Normally I'd say maybe he's trying to get your attention but it sounds like he doesn't want yours, he wants someone else's. May or may not be t hat he's wanting to cheat, he might just like that someone else has noticed how he looks and smells now.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• You don't deserve to be treated the way he's treating you, Your worth so much more. Don't settle. Yeah I would be concern if all of a sudden my husband wants to get swift for nothing and treating me like sh*%t. If he talks to you like this all the time he definetly not for you. He should have much more respect for you
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 8:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• pay attention to things that he does but do not let it make you forget about yourself. make sure you look nice when you go outside the home even grocery shopping.you may have to do some investigating like if you can get dressed up nice and bring him lunch to work if possible.dont start questioning just look and listen everything will be revealed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think I would start opening your eyes to the signs of cheating. Like, if he say's he needs space, he's going out with the guys, has to work late, when normally he doesn't. Personal hygiene is a big red flag. Take my word for it, if he's not touching you, is short with you, snaps at you then you should sit him down and ask him.. Just say, out of respect for you he should tell you if anythings going on. Don't start it out as an argument, then he will just snap at you. When he confesses, then you can come unglued... GL, I hope I'm wrong and things get better...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Open your eyes if he all of a sudden starts dressing up,doing his hair acting different and treating you different then something is going on.GirlI hope I am wrong and nothing is going on and I am trippin or something.
    Anonymous