OUCH DOWN THERE

I have had a yeast infection for 4 days now i have used monistad and it wont go away My OBGYN gave me an appointment for monday and i very uncomfortible this is like the 3rd time this year i have had Yeast infections .Any sugestions onn how to help suck it up till monday oh i forgot to mention i am also on my period

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• If the monistat isn't working try vagisil and the vagisil ovuals. Keep the area dry and clean. Period or not they can treat you and your not the first girl to go in our your period. They can give you oral meds to help with it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Use the spray they give tou after delivery that dermaplast. Also eat lots of yogurt.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Arent vagisil and monistad the same ?
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 8:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• If you can use tampons do so, clean and dry the area and apply plain sugarfree yogurt to the area....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2009