Which is better

A two year degree in criminal justice or medical assistant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Which one are you more interested in? They are both rewarding jobs but a medical assistant might be a harder job to get once you get your degree. Do what you feel is right. Why not do both if you can,
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i'm a medical assistant and getting a job w/o alot of experience is HARD!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I am not familiar with the job opportunities you can find with a criminal justice degree, but with a medical assistant degree you can go in all sorts of directions. Once I received my degree I worked in a nursing home and home health care just as a CNA would. I then received a job as Director of Medical Records for a long term care pharmacy company and it was awesome! When I moved to another state, though, my years of experience were not enough - I had to be certified in that state as a MA.
    Look into the job opportunities within your area and look within yourself as to what you most desire. They are widely different career paths and you must choose the one that you find most gratifying and the one that you will be happy in.
    Best wishes to you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would say criminal justice because there are too many people out there doing the wrong thing.
    wrknmomof3

Answer by wrknmomof3 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would say medical assistant. Every where you look, there is a shortage in the health industry. To me, that would be your best bet.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009