Six Flags in St. Louis

I don't have any experience with Six Flags Amusement Parks. Are they worth a trip? I may be going to St. Louis and noticed that they have a park in nearby Eureka. According to reviews on tripadvisor.com, there were many bad reviews. What has been your experience at this particular location (both amusement & water park areas)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Travel

• I'm from STL! I LOVE Six Flags!! Their water park is incredible and FREE with the entry! The Batman ride is STILL my favorite! If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me. You can take a lunch with you, and leave it in a cooler in your car if you want. Get your hand stamped and come back in. There are some great nearby restraunts and Jellystone National Park is nearby too. I think it's worth it. I haven't been in years, but that's because my husband doesn't do roller costers. So if you like them, you'll enjoy the place!
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I used to live outside St. Louis for about 2 years and my family lived there for 5 years. We always went to Six Flags when I lived out there we had the season pass, it was fun we all enjoyed it. It's like any other Six Flags you are going to wait forever to get on a ride but it's worth it in the end. The water park is awesome especially since Missouri is super hot and humid in the summer. I say go for it!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009