i dont know what to think or to do.......

hi girls ok i have a (IUD) 4 yrs already but im 16 days late can i be preg....... with an IUD home test negative HELP PLEASE :(

NIA_LEVY06

Asked by NIA_LEVY06 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you had regular periods the whole time with your IUD? Alot of women will be later when they have one and have irregular periods, but you said you have had it for 4 years. If a home test is still coming up negative and you really are that late I would think no your aren't, but maybe get to the Dr because something is causing you to be late like that and you need to find out why.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• As far as i know i have had an IUD in for 8 months and 2 months ago i haven't had a period my OB said my period would go away and if i have any bleeding at all it would be break throw bleeding MAYBE. I didn't think the sperm men could get to work up there with a IUD. Please keep us updated on this now you got me wondering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I had gotten mine in Aug. of 05, by dec. of 06 the only bleeding I had was the occasional spot, not enough to keep track of. I never could feel the strings and wasn't paying to go to the dr every month to have her tell me it was fine. In early dec. of 06 I got constipated, and then I started bleeding brown for about two weeks, then in Jan of 07 I had a "normal" period. In Feb of 07 I found out I was pregnant. They never did find the iud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Do you feel your strings?
    Anonymous

• i had never feel my strings but las time i went to the dr it was fine but my reason to the visit was that i did 2 home test and it was positive and 2 home test negative but this was like 8 or 7 month but know im late again and home test negative i dont know what to do ????????
    NIA_LEVY06

Answer by NIA_LEVY06 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i wish i knew what an iud is
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2009