teething?

my 1st born got 4 teeth by 2 months. now i have a 6 week old who is showing all the symptoms. but is also feling a little warm. i dont remember my other daughter running a temp when teething. I checked her temp but it was after i had been giving her tylenol for the pain and of course it was normal. should i call the doctor? maybe i am just stressing from the lack of sleep but could someone shed some light on the situation. could i possibley have 2 children that have teeth VERY early. usually people think i am crazy when i tell them how old my 1st born was when she got them.

lindze0226

Asked by lindze0226 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my DD had a low grade fever when she was teething, but you may want to call your doctor, and give her a check up just to be sure it's not something else on top of teething, which is what happened with my DD.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Every child is different. At this point, you might want wait and see what happens next. With children, every parent does this. Make sure that you LO is eating, at least, what she normally eats. You don't want her to become dehydrated. When she runs a fever, give her some Tylenol. If your LO has other symptoms, call the dr.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2009