Is it normal???? or should i be worried

I am 33 weeks along and i can normaly count my 10 movements a day in the moring when i get up but this moring i have only been able to count like 4.. I went to the docter about a week ago with back pain and he gave me pain pills to take he said it would be okay.. well on top of that i have had alot of stressed put on me yesterday.. i have to find a place to live my husbens family is running there mouth and my husben is bipoler and not doing so good so i am worried about him trying some stupid stuff. all i feel like doing is crying and i just take no more should i be worried about my baby not moveing so much??? please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm sorry but i first have to address the spelling errors, not to be mean but to educate you:
    docter-doctor
    stressed-stress
    husben- husband
    bipoler- bipolar
    moveing- moving

the baby should be fine, they don't move as much the further along you get b/c they're running out of room
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• why do the spelling errors matter anon. you knew what she meant, and...

yes the baby should be fine they don't move as often toward the end
    ntschetter

Answer by ntschetter at 10:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Like everyone else said, the baby is getting crowded in there, so he/she will begin to move around less.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:56 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• b/c it makes her look stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• maybe they mattered because there were so many of them, I dunno, but it bugged me to see so many errors.
    Anonymous

• to who ever said something about the spelling errors it doesn't matter and i was in a hurry but you seem to be a bitch anyway. you should have never answered this question i didn't need to hear from you.
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• no, i'm not a bitch & it don't matter if you're in a hurry like i said i wasn't trying to be mean, just trying to educate you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ok anon 10:12 you aren't a bitch...you're just condescending.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• And Op, yep its normal. Besides, babies will have quiet days and active times. If you want to, try drinking a glass of orange juice or water and lie down for a bit on your back. Your LO will probably move around a bit, it works for me! But lying down period could help. When you are up and about you'll feel movements less. Still, I can bet its just an issue of room. When ever the twins do a "growth spurt," as I call them, they are usually a bit quiet for a day.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2009