Is there any way of telling if you are pregnant or not at home if you don't have a way or money to get to a dr/preg. center/store for a test???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not that I know of, but if you're able to get to a dollar store, the pregnancy tests there are the same ones they use at a hospital. So instead of buying a pricey one ($10+) you'll just need to spend $1.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• do u have a health dep. around u the do the test for free if u dont have the means to get a test done thats what i had to do then went to welfare and the gave me ins. for 30 days so i can go to the doc to make sure buy a blood test or ultra sound
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I live out in the middle of no where so I'm not in walking distance of even a gas station. I do not have a ride or any one I can talk to about this to help me get a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• then ur screwed...thats all i can think of lol...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• yea i say that too misskellee
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• There are a lot of clinics that will test you at no charge. You should look in the yellow pages.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 11:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2009