flying

I am planning on flying in june right now the ticket prices are GREAT but i have some other bills i need to get taken care of before i buy tickets,how often do ticket prices change and how soon do you think i should order my tickets but yet i will still be able to get great prices?I want to leave like june 26 or 27th.Last year i bought tickets and they were very pricey and i don't want to have to pay that much again but like i said i dont really have the money at this very moment to buy the tickets.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Travel

• They can change fast. I was online buying my mom her tickets they were 235 they change to 242 right before my eyes, no joke. But if you fly on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursday, those are good flying days, coming and going. But tickets can change with in minutes even seconds, tickets now are going fast. Try to buy online it is cheaper.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 1:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Well, where are you going? Europe or here in the USA? Keep in mind that June is graduation time for many so prices to many places may not be low. For example: to Europe it won't be cheap, to Florida where it's hurricane season, it will be cheap. From Kentucky to Ohio, it's probably a wash. Think of places as their "on" season. All of summer is an on season, Thanksgiving and Xmas, New Year and Spring break are on for many sunny and ski destinations. Flying mid week with a Saturday night stay are often less expensive. These days though, they do change all the time, it's hard to tell here in the USA.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2009