helping a friend on her birthday

My best Tiffany is a excellent child/adult. She will be 21 on April 21,2009. She never had a real birhtday party and always been from house to house since she was abopted two years ago. She always help people in need and wants nothing in return. i am so blessed to have a friend like her. I can't afford to buy her a laptop so she can go to school online. She works so hard and gets little to nothing in return. She asked me yesterday do you think that anyone loves me. I asked why? She replied because "i never recieve birthday cards or holiday greetings from my friends, family, or ppl i help. I go to every volunteer event just to hear ppl say god bless you and thank you. But sometimes i fell like no one really loves me." I cried and cried. If anyone needed the clothes of her back i believe that she will give it. Tiffany has been alone for almost 18 years without someone to truely love her. contact me @ swtlola17@aol.com 4 info

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• please contact 4 more info
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ur point?
    Anonymous

• She was adopted as an adult of 19? Who adopted her? why would they adopt an adult? Why don't they buy her a laptop if they adopted her? If they adopted her then I'm sure they love her.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think you should give her a nice card, saying how much you love and appreciate her. If you want to give her a gift, maybe start up an account for her, with a down payment for that labtop, and nominate her for donations in your area, that will help her get what she needs to go to school. Perhaps you can do a charity thing for her. Like a chinese auction, to raise money for her to get her laptop for online school. etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• please don't be rude. Her adopted parent died in september in the twin towers. Shes just asking god why hes take away the only people that love her. she was adopted at 16 just bounced around, if u dont want to then dont just dont read it or send rude notes back. she never did anything to you
    Anonymous

• thank you i will try to do that.
    Anonymous