Who's tried "Flirty Girl Fitness"?

Im looking at buying this program but I want to hear about it from real people!! Not just the skinny, fit actress's on the commercials!!
Does it really work? How good is it? Im pretty shy, would I feel like an idiot doing it? (even if Im alone) Do you actually learn striptease moves? etc....

Elyse23

Asked by Elyse23 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've done some of the workouts on my On demand at exercise tv. You can check it out here on the www.exercisetv.tv web site- it's a mini video clip. I think flirty girl is fun.
    http://store.exercisetv.tv/p-2122-flirty-girl-fitness-the-teaser-collection-video-download.aspx?intcid=v_search
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Looks like fun.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Okay let me tell ya this I think I have every single fitness program that you can buy and i found for me nothing really worked.. you might as well buy a workour video for 5$ from walmart then once u have used it for awhile then upgrade that way you know if its for u...
    dont have this one but have head that its fun :)
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009