If you have light red bleeding but it slows down and even stops if you lay down for a while, does it meant that you likely aren't mc???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? I've never experienced it but they say as long as it's not heavy then light bleeding is normal in early pregnancy.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• If I still am I would be 5 weeks and 1 day I think.... I had about two days of really light bleeding that was red, then I just layed around for the most part, it stopped, then yesterday I had some more when I was more active. But it stopped too.
    Anonymous

• Every body is different, but if it was bright blood and not brown, then I would be concerned. I would go to your OBGYN and have them check your hormone levels and then recheck in a week or two. If your hormone increases or stays about the same you are probably fine. If it is lower, or not there, you have probably miscarried.

If you don't have insurance, you can just keep taking HPTs and as long as they keep coming up positive, and you aren't having heavy bleeding, you are still pregnant.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009