Please help HCG level dropped but bled for 1 day

Im on emotional rollercoaster this week. On wensd i had cramping and started to bleed. I went to ER. Ultrasound didnt show anything. They said come back in 2 days for blood work. Thursday bleeding stopped and cramps went away. My hcg on friday was 227 a drop from wensday at 300. I feel fine and i have no more cramps. They said i was 3 weeks prego and im posibly having a miscarriage. I go to doc this next tuesday for another test. He told me my baby is not developing and i should have d/c. What do you think????Did anyone had this happend to them and turned out ok?.This would be my 3rd pregnancy and previous two were no omplications.

MissMattie

Asked by MissMattie at 12:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• yes i had that. i thought i was mc but i wasnt. i bleed for two days straight my hcg level dropped alot. i rushed myself to the ER to see if my baby was alright. they did an ultrasound which showed the baby was doing perfect had a great heart beat and everything and i had a beautiful healthy baby girl 2 wks ago.. so i wouldnt really worry. ims ure things will be fine =)
    Anonymous