Could I be pregnant?

I had my last period at the end of March, beginning of April, and had sex pretty much immediately after that...around the third of the month or so. Now, approx. two weeks later I have this instinctive feeling that I am pregnant. I know it's too early to tell via home test and my period isn't due for another week to week and a half, so at this point, I think I'm totally stuck waiting it out until I can take a test. I woke up this morning very nauseous...could my instinct be right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait it out and GO BUY A TEST.
    that's the only way to know. we can't tell you.
    mamato105

Answer by mamato105 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes it can be. I had my last period on March 20th and had the feeling i was pregnant before it, during it and after it well i took a test every week until last Sunday when i finally got a positive! I only had a few symptoms but for some reason I just knew I was. I would wait another week and then take a test, but it is possible that you are. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• They could be...but it is too soon to tell if you are pregnant or not and it's too soon for symptoms to appear. If you had sex around the 3rd of April, that was before you were even ovulating, therefore your chances of being pregnant are very very slim.

My last period was March 31st. I was ovulating around April 15th to the 17th. If I did fertilize an egg, it takes several days for the egg to implant. If I did get pregnant, I would not be feeling the effects until my period is due.

Chances are, you were ovulating around the same time...around the 13th to the 17th...that would have been the prime time to conceive. If you are trying to get pregnant...may I suggest you learn about your cycles and chart. An excellent web site that I use to chart is www.mymonthlycycles.com. Check it out, it has a lot of information on cycles, how to tell you are ovulating and so on. Also www.fertilityfriend.com. Good luck.
    Anonymous