where to find longer pants?

My DD will be 4 in june and is already in 5T pants for the length but they are too wide around the waist. Where can I get the 5t length with the 4t waist?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 1:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• look for pants`with the adjustable waist. i wont buy pants for mine without. sadly my 4 yr old wears a 6-7 in pants (yep hes tall!!)
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Target has the adjustable waist band or childrens place, the jeans there are 2 for 22 bucks and they are adjustable as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have this problem too and I always buy jeans with adjustable waists so I can buy a larger size. They are sold at Wal-Mart and Target now too if you know what to look for. They have buttons on the inside of the waist that you can draw the elastic up tighter on the inside so they fit in the waist. I am trying to find pics of them for you :)

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 2:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yeah I know what those are...but I have not been able to find them since she grew out of 3ts
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I just use the adjustable waist pants too. i know sears and jcpenny's sells them.. you just have to check them all before you buy them.
    milkbrain

Answer by milkbrain at 4:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Target! They have like 5 slims, or 6 slim in the case of my daughter! They have adjustable waistbands. Circo brand, they run $10 a pair.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have a son with no hips, lol, and he just gets a belt from walmart. He's 4 and his slimness has always been an issue when it comes to clothes. I also use the elastic waist pants too.
    You have a girl though why not just put her in dresses? I did that with my middle daughter who had wide hips and girls clothes didn't come in husky size back then. So she wore dresses all the time.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I LOVE the adjustable waist band pants from the children's place (www.childrensplace.com). They still have them even at size 5 because that is what my dd wears and they are great.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009