Are you addicted to clothes?

Do you shop to escape from who you are,like the clothes will make you appear better?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 2:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no...esp. not for me...I hate shopping for clothes for myself...what I have now still fits so I don't bother...I could really care less what others think of me

now the boys, they're a different story...not that I care what others think of them but I do want them to look cute...I love shopping for them
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 2:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i agree with coolmommyofboys- i can never find clothes for myself so i hate shopping for myself- but i love to shop for my boys- everytime im at the store im getting stuff for them lol- and now its even more fun now that im starting to get stuff for the new addition coming in june!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• It was much funner when all of those cute clothes actually fit me right. Now that I have some more fat on me, I don't like it near as much. I haven't bought but 3 clothing items since the end of 2007. One being a pair of pants that are now falling off of me. I still wear them though. They're ultra comfy.
    Then a blazer and another pair of pants for my birthday. I'm getting closer and closer to my pre pregnancy weight, and I will definitely make up for lost time once I get there.
    Anonymous