mucus plug..

how long after You lost your plug did you go into labor?? (if you even noticed you lost it) ive been losing mine all night long and also had a bit of a bloody show. 40wks 1 day

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 2:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get ready its coming. Usually within 24 to 48 hours. So rest up. I lost mine on the 12th and had my daughter the 14th. My SIL lost hers on the 15th and had her son the 16th.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I lost mine right around 38 weeks.....I didn't go into labor til 40 weeks 2 days.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• ya i dont recall losing it w my first and i think it was about 48hrs w my 2nd..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Slightly less than two days I would say. I lost my plug at abour 40wks 2 days and went into labor at 40wks 4 days and delivered at 40wks 5 days.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I was already in labor when I lost mine. My son was born about 3 1/2 hours later.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 2:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i lost mine last monday so it has almost been a week .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I only lost it with my first (at least as a whole) it was that evening, within hours. But I did research it durring my other pregnancies out of curiosity and found out that it can "grow" back. so even if you lose it, it's not a sure sign of labor because it can come back!!!!!
    Anonymous