BEER OR WINE?

Are you a beer or wine kind of gal or both?

I am a Beer gal!

If you do not drink either, what do you like to drink? As in Alcoholic beverages.

If you don't drink alcoholic beverages please do not answer this! Not trying to be rude! Just do not want to hear the Holier than thou attitude about having a drink or two or hell maybe even 3 or 4 once in a while! Yes us moms need a drink once in a while and let our hair down!

littllea

Asked by littllea at 2:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Holy crap there is only one answer to this question...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah, my favorites are Czech beers like Pilsner Urquell or Czechvar (Budvar in Czech Republic). Or Starobrno. Yay!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• lol- my drink was a shot of e&j and a corona... but now im preggo.....lol i cant wait to have a good drink!!!! lol- oh and for nights when i would feel girly i would drink a nice bay breeze- coconut rum mixed with some pineapple juice and a shot of cranberry juice and ur in there! yum!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• both here
    Anonymous

• Wine especially a dry red. In the summer I do like a chilled white though.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 2:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I havent found a beer I like yet. I wanna try a Guinness cuz DH assures me Ill like it LOL.
    I only like a white zinfindel(I think thats it) but most wine is too woody or bitter for me.

I prefer the harder stuff when I drink(is like 1-2 times a year LOL). Amaretto sours are my fav.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Amaranth, you might like Guinness. In Ireland it's a session beer, and it has a lot less alcohol than a Budweiser does, about 3% instead of 5. It is not as carbonated either, but it has a heavy distinct flavor. Go for it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I'm a whiskey girl but like darker alcohol in general

I just started the wine drinking from my SIL and have to say the White Zin and a cold glass of merlot are nice too relax with.
    Anonymous

• i like prettyrayrays answer! corona!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I like beer but it has to be cold. I like wine too - my FIL makes some really good blackberry wine but it has a bit of a kick.

When it comes to the harder stuff, I like margaritas on the rocks or anything with vodka.

cheers!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 2:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2009