do you let your husband look at dirty pics?

but what if the pics is from a close friend of him

friend22

Asked by friend22 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• pictures of a female friend of his? NO but my DH wouldn't do that anyways

but who can really stop their DH from looking on the computer?
    Anonymous

• yeah not of real people
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Mine doesn't, and our computer is located in the family room, he wouldn't look at junk like that in front of our kids.
    Anonymous

• Hold on... are you saying that he looks at nude pictures of a friend of his????
    Anonymous

• I can not understand why any woman would degrade themselves and be okay with their husband gauking (sp?) over some other woman!!! Talk about self-disrespect!!! I feel so sorry for those people who have husbands/wives who look at these pics and are totally okay with it. I scares me to think of what life experiences have brought them to the point of just not caring if their spouse is faithful. And yes, looking at porn is lust, and lust is as bad as cheating! IMO
    Anonymous

• i let my fiance look at pics like that weather it is of our friends or not!!! i'am there with him as i feel that if he can't do it with me, then no need to do it at all! i like to look too!!! no big deal!!! now if i caught him touching himself to a pic, then yeah, i would flip the f*** out and that would be the end of that shit!!!
    BELLENTERRY

Answer by BELLENTERRY at 3:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I don't "let" my husband do anything. I'm his wife not his mother.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The only dirty pics he looks at is of me. Also, another woman has no business sending anyone elses husband dirty pics.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Actually my hubby is laid off. He was bored and I was on the computer so he came up to me and asked to look at some porn sites. I said "ok let me look up some on google" I looked up some nasty sites for him, out of spite, because he had the balls to ask me such a question! So he spent the rest of the day disgusted at what he saw. And it was bad.
    Anonymous

• the only dirty pix he looks at are of ME
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009