is it bad when both poeple is are nosey?

friend22

Asked by friend22 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• no?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Nosey about each other?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• What?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Both people in a relationship curious about each other's life? I'd say no it is not bad, it is to be expected if people care about each other.

Answer by Bmat at 3:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• huh? can you clarify, your question doesnt make much sense.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I suppose it depends on who and what they are being nosey about. If your not family or close friends then you don't need to know the details of my life. I think people now days have a hard time establishing boundaries. We live in the information age and we seem to think that entitles us to know everything about everybody.  It used to be celebrities now we seem to want to know everything about everybody.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I could mean the the relationship isn't working so well, if both people feel they can't trust the other one.
    I will go in my hubby's wallet, and he goes in my purse. We can check each others phones, and e-mail accounts. We don't, but we can.
    I think you may need to clarify your question a little bit, go into more detail.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2009