baby kicks that hurt??

im 18 weeks preo and is it possible to feel the baby kick freguently and if so should it hurt, just so you know im 5 ft 11 in and thin before I got prego?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Give your doctor a call. At 18 weeks, the baby is usually too small for some women to even feel consistently let alone to have it hurt. You may be experiencing round ligament pain or perhaps are further along than you or your doctor think? To me, unidentified pain warrants a call to at least the nurses' line at your doctor's office :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would make a phone call today. That doesn't sound right.
    Anonymous

• i agree you shoudl call your dr you are still to early to feel those kinda kicks .
    hope all goes well good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i am 18 weeks and feel my baby kick all the time, and yes I can tell teh difference from gas, so I dont think it's too early to feel the baby kick especially since you said you were pretty skinny before being preggo, but you shouldnt feel pain when the baby kicks. Call your OB just to be safe.
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2009