more kids or not

Okay so im only 21 i got a 1 year old and a 2 year old, one is adopted, anyways, I love kids and i love being pregnant but I know I couldnt stay sane and have more kids.. now i want to get my tubs cut or whateve, but again i dont since i am going true a divorce, what if i meet someone that dont have kids that wants kids i wouldnt want to take that away from them.. but on the other hand I guess my thing is i want to make sure i dont get pregnant but what if i change my mind?? anyone had theirs done that could tell me their reason or just some inside on it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• I haven;t had my tubes tied but as young as you are and going through a divorce, i wouldn't do it. Can you just take birth control?
    Anonymous

• I could but thats how i got pregnant last time, then i got the depo and it made my hair fall out and i got really sick so it doesnt leave that many other options.. other then condoms and i want 100% cause i know i dont want kids right now.. deffently cant handle that...
    Anonymous

• Having a tubal isn't a 100% sure thing. Why not trying to stay abstinent until you do meet mr. right??
    Anonymous

• stayin abstinents not gonna work! shes 21!!! and im sure shes thought of that already! lol why dont u just get an IUD. its near perfect..u can have it taken out whenever ur ready to have kids! there are a few side effects like discharge and periods..but overall its worth it! and placement doesnt even hurt in most cases! i have the Paragard-the copper one; and ive always been happy with it. plus it has no hormones so i cud nurse my daughter and not have any PMS-since i never do that! let me know if u need more info! Ps: my Dr wudnt let me tie my tubes b/c i said i wanted more kids! ur young, tubals are permenant..u never know what ull want in the future!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• well ladies ill be honest, I am abstinent right now, but if I were to meet someone I would want to stay like that till i wanted kids.. cause i might not want kids for 5 years or so..
    but thanks for the info.

the IUD, read some thing about the side affects.. bit worried about that since what happened with the depo..

Anonymous