blurred vision

I was helping my sister clean out her room and had to stop because my vision started to blurr and i felt like i was going to faint. This has happened a few times, the blurred vision comes and goes but it takes a couple hours to see correctly again. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Whats the chances it could possibly be blood pressure related? I'm going to call the OB on call, just seeing if anyone has any input. Thank you

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could most definetly be your blood pressure, light headedness and blurred vision is a sign of high blood pressure, do you also have a headache? How far along are you? I would go see your OB and have it checked, because high blood pressure called preeclampsia (eclampsia meaning seizures) is pretty serious.
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• by the way, there was no lifting involved..just dusting and what not
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i get asked about my eyes alot and if i feel faint . so i would assume it may not be good.
    i would call the dr as soon as you can just to be safe.
    my eyes were blurry yesterday but i also need glasses lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i always got like that. it is usually dealing with either dehydration or sugar levels. I say drink more water and eat more fruit. Thats what my dr told me --- but your situation might be different so I would still call the dr
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 4:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I get alot of migranes lately. They are worse in the morning and then they turn into lingering heachaches for the rest of the day. But i haven't really had one today. I'm 16 weeks.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i would call the OB and tell them what you told us and I'm sure they would want to see you and check your B/P. let us know how it goes
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009