Can you be tested for lead exposure 17 years after the fact?

It finally dawned on me that a lot of the acute symptoms of lead poisoning were happening to me around the same time my brother had lead poisoning which lead to his hospitalization (he almost died from it). I don't think they checked my levels at the time because every one was more concerned about my brother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• If you have no longer been exposed to lead, it's probably worked it's way out of your system by now. Unless they test you and your levels are still at the "poisoning" level...and in that case you're still exposed to lead somehow...there's nothing that can pinpoint a problem that long ago.
    Anonymous

• It never hurts to discuss it with your doctor the next time you go in for a visit. ...or even call the office to ask.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I do not know about testing, but i do know of a product that removes heavy metals, like lead, and toxins from your body. It is simply drops that you take 3 times a day and it rids your body of dangerous toxins. Message me if you want more info
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2009