what is your earliest memory?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sitting w/ my Dad watching Dale Earnhardt race. I think I was about 1 1/2 or 2.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 3:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Sitting in the high chair. I yelled because I felt like yelling. I was around a year and half. I also remember crawling near the door to our home and a woman coming in. I'd estimate that I was around 1.

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• When I was 3 we went to Florida to Disneyland. I have very little vague memories of it. My earliest memory is Kindergarten. Picture day in a pretty little dress and I was running late and nearly missed the bus. My sister taking me to the beach when she was hanging out with her friends as a teen. I'm 10 years younger and she used to have to take me all over per our mom. I had fun though. Crazy teens during the 70's. Remember getting lost at a big beach and I wondered to another field. I think I was 7. Took my sister and her friend 3 hours to find me. She yelled at me and through shoes at me. She left me alone at the snack stand and I didn't know where she was. It was totally her fault.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i remember walking around my childhood apt, and i remember sitting in a high chair i think i was a yr and a half and my mom left to go into the other room while i finished and when i i was done she didnt come back in so i remember throwing my plate and breaking it lol- oh and i remember being in daycare and throwing up on someones head at 2 lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• my 1st b-day
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The earliest i can remember is when i was about 4 or 5. We were staying at my Grandmas house and it was easter, me, my brother, and a few of our friends came over to hunt for eggs in the backyard.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Seeing my mom breastfeed my baby sister after she was born. I was standing on a trash can looking through the maternity window with my dad. I was almost 3.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 5:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I was in my high chair and it was me,my mom,dad and 2 siblings eating dinner, I remember hotdogs and ketchup on my plate and that the kitchen floor had a lift door, it was open and someone was downthere in the basement working.
    I told my mom this and she about passed out! she said we moved out of that house by the time I was 1, so she figures I was around 10 months old.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Trying on a dress that my cousin had handed down to me. It itched like mad...I was about 3.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My mom had just gone through a divorce and we moved from Hawaii to Utah in the middle of winter. I had no blankets warm enough so my mother was making me my baby blanket. She was sewing in our living room where I was playing and I got up to touch the needle and she smacked my hand and I cried. I just turned two.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009