When I looked at my groups...

I realized that I had been removed from two of them, and I have no idea why, I haven't ever posted anything inappropriate and even tho it's been a while since I made a post I still tried to keep up with the groups. My question is, why was I just all of the sudden removed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

Groups are run by the moms who started them, not CafeMom. Group Owners are responsible for making their own guidelines for the group and enforcing them as desired. Group owners are able to remove posts, comments and members from their groups.

We recommend Group Owners respond to the inquiries of removed members,
    but they are not obligated to.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I think if you dont post in a group for a while you get booted out but you can re apply they should understand we are all mammas here right?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 4:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• A bunch of the group leaders are taking it upon themselves to remove "inactive" members. What makes someone inactive? If they don't post within a certain period of time. Dumb.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009