my question is when you think u r pregnant do you have any kind of smell to you.

ok can you get pregnant after u have already had your period and see i was pregnant and i had a misscarriage and see its now been a year since that happened see my boyfriend said i have a werid smell to me he thinks i might be pregnant but have had no signs so what do you think plz write me back thanks.

hondawoman26

Asked by hondawoman26 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats pretty much how you get pregnant..you have your period, then you ovulate.................sperm meets egg and BOOM!
    if he thinks your "vagina" has a weird smell, then i suggest you see a doctor because thats normally NOT a good sign. But no, i personally dont think you are pregnant based on what you said.
    Good luck
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• your body does not smell funny if you are pregnnat .
    if your vagina area has an odor go to the dr that is not normal ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• u smell like baby powder when u r pregnant! congratz!!!!!11
    Anonymous

• My urine always smells garlicy to me whenever I'm pregnant, but I could be imagining things.
    Anonymous