Do symptoms change with Pregnancy #4??

So i go to the Dr on Tuesday to find out for sure,but i wanna hear some of ur stories..Im wondering if the signs of preg. change when youve had more than 3 kids. i have 3 now, hoping to be pregnant, but i have some signs that cud be something else with my IUD. (i think my IUD has moved) Like i breastfed the last 2; so my boobs are "deflated" ya know? so could that make me not have the sign of sore/bigger boobs? the usual first sign of pregnancy? Id like to hear whos gotten pregnant with a third or fourth child, whos signs werent typical..or if youve gotten preggers on an IUD, did ur signs change too? thanks! i love having u guys to help!

MamaCass2003

Asked by MamaCass2003 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they change with every pregnancy doesnt matter how many you have had
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. I just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd and my first 2 pregnancies were like night and day, this one I have had just about every symptom in the book and I knew I was pregnant pretty much from day 1. So all 3 of my pregnancies have been completely different from one another. Hope that helps a little.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009