Natural allergy relief?

My preg. friend is suffering badly with allergies, any suggestions?

Chriss72

Asked by Chriss72 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• cut out dairy (produces mucus). try eating local honey. drink lots of peppermint tea (a natural decongetant). get a neti pot.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ditto to local honey and the neti pot (or any type of sinus rinsing).
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 5:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• hit your local health food store and ask for "Breathe Easy tea" I'm 9 mo's preg and it works great for me and it tastes pretty good too. It's 100% safe I talked to my midwife about it..... Good Luck..... idk about the neti pot never worked for me just made me really queezy and my sinus hurt. and YES i was doing it right, I just have really sensitive sinus' made more so by pregnancy.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Doggone it. AOL had an article on it just yesterday and I only glanced at it bc it didn't pertain to me. Maybe your friend could go to www.aol.com and do a search if it's no longer showing as a featured article.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009