Headaches! Help!

I am having the worst headaches and have been since before I found out I was pregnant. I'm almost out of the first trimester. Is there anything I can take to relieve them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tylenl that is about it . if it is that bad and has lasted that long you should tell your dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My midwife said I could take Excedrin Tension Headache .  It is a combination of tylenol and caffeine. It is the only excedrin product that does not contain aspirin and is therefore safe during pregnancy.

She said to take it with a large Mountain Dew, that the caffeine in the excedrin and the mt dew along with the tylenol in the excedrin would kill the headache.

It is the only thing I use now and it works wonders.

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Tylenol with 1/2 can of pepsi... that cured my migranes!
    WalkerBaby1

Answer by WalkerBaby1 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Kona... lol Caffeine cured mine, as long as you don't drink 3 pots of coffee a day you and your baby should be fine, I dink at least 8 cans of Pepsi and 2 cups of Kona coffee a day (i have for YEARS) I hate water juice makes me sick, etc. My DS and DD are 100% fine no ill side effects from it as well as my current pregnancy is going 100% great no problems although I drink a large amount of caffeine, if i try to decrease it I can barely move, my head kills me and I'm miserable.

Go do dunkin donuts ask for a double shot of espresso with cream and sugar, your head will feel better in 10 to 20 mins max!

Please don't try to council me on my caffeine intake, my kids are fine and so am I... My children though only drink water and Koolaid made with splenda.......
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Just thought I'd add, make you sure you tell your doctor, you could have high BP
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Tylenol. I had horrible headaches in the first 14 weeks of my pregnancy. No morning sickness, just headaches. Good luck, I feel your pain ... literally!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2009