What were some symtoms you first had when pregnant?

So i have a 4 month old and i think im pregnant with baby number 2 already! Ive been really nauseous, cramps, boobs hurt, and Ive been feeling weird in my uterus area! What do you ladies think? Im i pregnant again?

BradleysMommy31

Asked by BradleysMommy31 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be only way to know is to test .
    with my first i had no symptoms and with my second had non til about 10 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I had no symptoms, besides my boobs were a bit sore&my nipples were really brown.. I just thought it was because it was summer. lol
    Anonymous

• I would say get a test dollar general and the dollar store they sale them everyday. If you are to embarrassed to go get one count on a family member or friend. These could all also be signs of your period.
    Tymber15

Answer by Tymber15 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My first symptom was that my boobs were KILLING me. They sometimes do before I get my period, but this time, they didn't stop hurting. But that was my only symptom. I took a test the day I was supposed to start my period and got a + ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2009