When is the last time you fainted/passed out?

The last time I fainted was when I put an earring through a closed hole. Well, its not closed anymore. I passed out on the couch. DH was so scared he was about to call the ambulance! But I was fine.

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 5:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I also fainted when they took 8 vials of blood when I was pregnant. Apparently I fainted and had a seizure and pissed all over myself. I didnt have a change of clothes, so the dr's office gave me one of those pink paper-like things to cover up and I left through the back door. Whats worse, is my husband laughed at me peeing myself. Whats even WORSE, is that when I came into the house with the paper-cover over myself, I found out the backside had ripped and I was showing my ass off to everybody. lmao!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I was walking down the road with my date and a girlfriend with her boyfriend and my date was giving me a piggy back ride and he put me down as soon as i got my feet on the pavement i fell str8 back. head bounced off the road and all.

He was really sweet about it =) But DAMN I had a baddd assss headache after that.
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• At my first doctor's appointment when I was pregnant with my son (now 15 months old), so it was June of 2007. I hadn't eaten any breakfast (morning sickness-- what joy!), and they took 6 tubes of blood. DH and I were standing in line to make our next appointment & leave, and I fainted. Thank God my husband caught me before I completely hit the floor, but the whole office made a huge deal of it.... So embarrassing!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 5:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Never.
    AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• When I saw the light bill. Oh good Lord, that bill is high!
    Anonymous

• Never have.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ummm it was November 13, 2004. My 18th bday, right after I got my bellybutton pierced. My dh (then-bf) had me sit down while he went to get me something to drink. He ran back just in time to catch me from falling out of the chair. Sooo embarassing...
    imamama09

Answer by imamama09 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have exceptionally low blood pressure and sometimes (especially when I'm sick) I will pass out when I stand up...maybe once a year. It really isn't dangerous or anything except the possibility of hurting yourself if you fall. The last time was...hmmm...maybe last fall when I was pregnant.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• When I was13.It was ungodly hot and humid out.I turned my ankle stepping down off a curb.I remember my mom asking me if I was ok,and then everything went gray and I was out.The combo of the weather and the pain did me in! I've almost passed out a few times with a stomach bug[on the toilet!]
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I honestly have never passed out ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2009