I have a 5 mon old daughter who goes everywhere with me and stays with my dad when i go to work, but she still hates everyone but me and my dad, what can i do to make this different?

Leanndra613

Asked by Leanndra613 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• being around more people is the only way to socialize the unsocial butterfly
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• and I think hate is a harsh word....she prob doesn't hate everyone else...she's just used to you guys
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I agree with MIMI_3 ... maybe you can start leaving her with family members, if they are close by, while you run errands? Or maybe you have some close friends you would trust watching her for a bit? Babies need to be socialized, as weird as that sounds :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009