What were the signs letting you know that your relationship was/is over??

Just having some relationship difficulties & confusion.. I don't know what to think of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I decided when we started having serious issues to test him

I broke up with him and moved out, In HOPES he would stop me.
    He let me go..
    That was all I needed to know.
    A year passed and we are back together but sometimes you got to seperate and see what happens..For us we never could let go of each other..Now we are engaged and pregnant =)
    Anonymous

• i am in a similiar situation so i will be watching this question
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I knew it was over when two years went by and we hadn't been intimate. I should have left earlier. It wasn't as if he was impotent or had other sexual issues...he just didn't care anymore. Neither did I.
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• When everything he did irritated me. When I didn't want him touching me. When he cheated on me. When I started thinking frequently about things to do that never included him. When the thought of the future with him made me cringe.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I knew my marriage was over (after many many years of problems) when I didn't want to discuss anything any more. I was done. If you still feel you should work things out, then I think you should try. Communicate your thoughts and feelings. If you don't, you don't stand a chance. Men can't read minds. Talk about it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2009