Off the top of your head what does this sound like to you?

This is my first month taking the fertility drug Clomid and I found out that it worked and I ovulated on it. Only my left overie ovulated and produced one follicel which is great since were trying to get pregnant but this is what Im wondering. The other day I was spazing a little cause this whole month I have been really wet down there and then after ovulation I dried up for a few days. A couple of women on here indicated that this probably means that Im going to get AF cause most of the time you dry up befor which I agree with but today I wiped my self and there was this really thick egg white like discharge down there and I rememnbered some of the women saying that when they were pregnant that they had discharge that was almost like when they were ovulating. If I wasnt pregnant should I have stayed dry after those three days or is this a plus for me heading in the right direction (being pregnant)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• By the way Im only on cd22 so doctor told me not to test, it would be too early but instead wait till the end of the month. I read something on line yesterday about when you become pregnant you produce this plug in your body and that brings on lots of thick cervical fluid. Has any one read that befor?
    Anonymous

• im in a very similar boat to you.... im on my 2nd clomid and im having the same thing!!!!
    all we can do is pray and wait!
    good luck
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• OP... Thank you and best of luck to you too! Maybe its time! :)
    Anonymous

• Some women have fertile quality cervical fluid a couple days before their period starts due to a surge of estrogen. Hope thats not the case for you though!! :) GL
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 8:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009