anyone else?

anyone here go through nesting early in the third trimester? ive heard of it in the end but i just started my 3rd trimester yesterday and i feel like im in nest mode! lol- in my 2nd trimester i couldnt stand to cook sometimes and we ate out more times then not- but now all i want to do is cook- oh and i keep getting myself into big organization projects lol- then because of pregnancy pains (sore back swolen feet and so on) i end up not being able to finish them like yesterday tearing my room apart throwing stuff out and then lost my energy half way through before i got to put it back together lol anyone else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya i did! im 35 weeks now so i'm getting there again but at the very begining i decided to reorganize my closet so i would have space for baby stuff, went and bought stuff to hang and etc...got everything outta the closet and then was too tired to go through it. took me two weeks to finish.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2009