Labor yet?

Hi, many of you may have read my other posts but I have yet another question. Baby had dropped and everytime he moves I feel like I have to have a bowel movement. I have been having bad back aches all day as well as some cramping and irregular contractions...again.
For those who dont know, I am 4 cm dilated and have been in promodal labor and preterm labor on and off for almost 4 weeks. I'm just wondering if this means I will be going into labor soon. With the difference in pressure and dropping of the baby I wonder. I can hardly stand all the way up after sitting down because of the pressure.
Oh, and I have been losing my mucous plug for a week and lost more today as well. Can anyone help? Advice?

MT_MOM

Asked by MT_MOM at 5:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id go to the L&D
    i would get checked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• It sounds like it could be back labor. I never had it but my best friend did and that's how she described it. Like Mrs.Owen86 said i would go to labor and delivery and get checked. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2009