How much have things changed since you've got pregnant/had a baby?

I feel completely dependent on my husband for everything. He's my best friend, but when it comes to "girl things" I don't really have anyone anymore. Sure I have friends that I can talk with but no one that would drop what they're doing to make me feel better, a best friend.

Lately I've been feeling some pregnancy symptoms and I haven't missed my period yet, but I wasn't sure whether to feel exctited and hopeful, or worried and scared. So of course I want to talk to my husband, he says that it's stupid to think anything and to wait a couple weeks for a pregnancy test. Now I feel so alone and pathetic watching Clueless with my dog while my son watches a baby video haha.

Please tell me other mom's feel left behind? Anyone know how to fix this?

ours

Asked by ours at 6:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no time for myself
    Anonymous

• I am kinda in the same boat as you are hun, it sucks huh, oh well LOL!! I guess we have to just keep on truckin.....
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 6:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Don't feel alone, men are jerks when it comes to something they don't want to face.
    Anonymous