No more kids

my husband and i decide on not having anymore kids. Mainly we cant afford it and health reasons that came from my last baby. Im on birth control (implanon) Ive een onit for 7 months. Anyways were Im trying to get at I missed my p and I took 6 test and they all came out +. Now I have to find a way to tell my husband and im worried about what might be up a head

TxBmtMommy07

Asked by TxBmtMommy07 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well you weren't trying for anymore kids and didn't plan this to happen, so just tell him and pray your baby is ok. I am in the same boat, we had decided no more kids then boom I ended up pregnant and am due in May, my hubby was surprised and not happy at first but it onlu took him a couple of hours to realize this is another blessing and be happy. It was a shock to both of us and now we are both excited and can't wait for her to get here. SO just take a deep breathe and tell him, then get ready to be a mommy again. Good Luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 6:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 6:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Hope for the best, work for the rest, and get a tubal after the delivery!
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 6:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would just tell him.

BUT when you do sit down with him when you won't be interupted. Explain to him your fears and concerns about this. Tell him that you are very surprised and this isn't something that was planned. That you understand how he feels but that you need his support.

Then talk about what type of perminant birth control you would like after your baby is born. There are lots of options. Esure, Tubals and Vacectamies are just a few ways that you can prevent future little surprises!

Good Luck Sweetie. OH and get prenatal care ASAP!
    Anonymous

• That sounds about like me. we are done having kids, had a tubal, and now I'm facing a possibly pregnancy. I was going to let mine find out on his terms because our last little surprise I told him on my terms. Best of Luck to you!!!
    Anonymous

• thanks. everyone. I thik im going to wait until I go to the doctor and confirm and make sure everythings ok then I guess i can tell him.
    TxBmtMommy07

Answer by TxBmtMommy07 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Im also scared bc I am on birth control if it will hurt it
    TxBmtMommy07

Answer by TxBmtMommy07 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2009