HOW DOI

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF A BABY WITH OUT A JOB

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Taking care of a baby is much more than having money. There's government assistance and the help of truly caring people. Going out to bust your ass doesn't directly result in a nice life. You can still be broke with a job and your baby just loses his mother and is raised by cheap daycare workers. If you are a good SAHM and actually take care of your baby when you're home, your child deserves to have you home. If finances are an issue, look for help. Maybe someone who appreciates the value of a good mom will let you live with them. If you think there's someone who can take better physical and emotional care of your child, find them and find work. Message me if you wanna talk.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 6:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I am having the same issue as you. I took maternity leave but wile I was working I worked 50 hr weeks> I worked my a$* off every day to have my own place and nice things. I had my baby and now I had to move back in with my parents in a house thats not that nice. I want so badly to leave here but I cant afford it and I wont be away from my child for a long time. I dont know what to do either I am liviong off of savings right now but it will only last for so long and the child of my father wont have anything t do with us and wont help at all.
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 7:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009