OMG

i just found a big big SNAKE in my Apt.

its dead now (killed it)

what should i do about it....Should the apts do something about it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! WTF!! TTYL!
    Anonymous

• lol waht kind of snake? where do you live?
    honestly odds are you really wont see another its not like bugs
    i love snakes i probably would had kept it alive to show my husband lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• If you live in/near the desert, I don't think there's much you can do to keep them away. But if you live in a pretty suburban area, I'd be freaking out!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• What kind was it? i don't think it's something to call your landlord about, honestly. Snakes find their way indoors sometimes. Just have to either kill it, or redirect it outside. But I, too would totally freak out!
    imamama09

Answer by imamama09 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• op-i freaked out lol...but we thought we killed it but its outside moving....lol its black on top and yellow on bottom....Idont know what kind that is.....i think it came in threw the basment....Honstly the lady that works here said its because of the rain...
    Anonymous

• I live in Michigan, and we get an occasional snake (outside or on our porch...I don't think we've ever had one inside) but I don't know that there is anything you can really do about it. It has never been a regular thing or anything though, so I'm betting you wont be seeing them regularly.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i hope not ......im scared of them and it was a big snake...good thing my babies were with there aunt
    Anonymous

• what state do you live in? was its head 'diamond' shaped? rule of thumb, snakes that have diamond shaped heads are poisonous w the exception of a few species that arent diamond shaped and still are poisonous
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• umm....im in KANSAS>.. but i got told its not poisonous...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2009