I don't know what to think

I've been getting more and more tired for no reason, ready to bite heads off, my boobs keep hurting worse and worse, I can't keep from feeling sick, I now feel weak, get headaches often, I've been peeing all the time without having to drink a whole lot. (I've been making sure to stay hydrated though). I called the dr but they said that they can't see me for another month. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Health

• Those are ALL pregnancy symptoms, go get a test!!!!!
    Anonymous

• But I just had a period.... the only thing that was odd about it was it was a few days late and red rather than brown.
    Anonymous

• get on the dr's cancellation list for when an appt comes open sooner or call the health dept and go in to see their doctor. If it gets really bad go to the ER. Meanwhile take vitamins with iron and stop by the Dollar Tree (or some cheap place) and get a pregnancy test to be sure.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2009