Party Games for Toddlers?

My DS second birthday is coming up and I need some fun party games for toddlers!

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Treasure hunt! Just don't hide the treasures too well lol.
    Anonymous

• Hmm, pass the parcel might end up causing a lot of trouble.

Musical chairs is good, and sing alongs - heads shoulders knees and toes type things.

Basically anything where there are no "losers" in the game.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have LOTS of ideas. It's kind of hard to say without knowing your theme. You can select a theme from here  http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html  It has games etc. too, but I can give you specific games after I know your theme. 

momjs

Answer by momjs at 6:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• duck, duck, goose came to mind for some reason.

imamama09

Answer by imamama09 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• momj's-

We are doing a Thomas the Tank Engine theme...
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• maybe just get some thomas coloring books adn let them color? that could also end up being part of the party favors. (if there aren't alot of kids coming). hide and seek if it is warm out. sidewalk chalk they can color on the porch or driveway, i think at that age its not so much "games" but activities b/c its harder to get a group of toddlers to all do the same thing. whereas if you just set up chalk, maybe some balls and stuff outside each child can pick what they want to do
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009