What do you caonsider as fat? And be honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unable to wipe your own butt.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Fat isn't a number on a scale. Two people can be the same height and weight and look totally different....due to the amount of muscle, how they carry their weight, etc. You'd have to look at an individual person to be able to say.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 6:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• What about someone who is 5 ft 2 in and weighs 227. Is that overweight or fat?
    Anonymous

• I don't really like to use the word fat, it's not a medical word and there's really no point to it....but yes, 227 at 5'2 is most likely quite overweight. If you google BMI calculator it can show you your BMI and what a healthy goal weight would be. I am 5'2 and used to weigh 200 lbs. and my BMI then put me at obese. I am finally at a "normal" BMI at 5'2 and 125 lbs now.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 6:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• "Fat" is totally subjective =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would say up to 30lbs to lose is "overweight" and after that "fat". Right now, I have about 20lbs to lose after having a baby...10lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, and 10 I needed to lose when I got pregnant...lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I don't like this question!! LOL. I think I'm fat. According to the military, I'm obese. Hopefully I will work at losing some weight with hubby gone.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I'm with Aurorabunny and Caitxrawks.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 7:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2009