Pregnancy Symptoms at Week 3? Is it possible? With or without a positive test result?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're actually TRYING for a baby, it's probably in your head. sorry.
    Anonymous

• The only thing I got was sore boobs, WAY before they normally get sore before my period. I wasn't trying, so I must say, yes it is possible.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes it is possible but I agree with the first answer if you are actively trying and not just having fun with sex than it is probably in your head. It is actually possible for someone to want to be pregnant (obsessed and only think about having a baby, etc) to actually have many symptoms including a belly and not ever be pregnant. My husband and I were trying for a year and decided it wasn't going to be the best time because we were moving soon and stopped trying and that is when we conceived. My advice is just remember there is more to sex than to make a baby, have fun and enjoy it with you spouse. When the time is right it will happen.
    foxymom615

Answer by foxymom615 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Many will tell you no, and it is possible for them to be in your head...depending on the severity. I've done that before, trying for a baby or not...but only to a degree. I've tricked myself into "feeling a little queasy" but not throwing up. But yeah, with my daughter I was not trying to get pregnant nor did I think I was. And I swear, a week or so after I got pregnant, or a week before I found out...I started going insane with my moods. I was crying, then laughing, then yelling, then crying again...all within ten minutes. I think every woman's body is different. Some may be more sensitive to the hormons than others. That explains why some get super sick, and some hardly feel pregnant at all. Just try not to think about it, and time will tell. I hope you get the answer you are hoping for!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Erin I agree 100%!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yep. I went in 8 weeks after I had my son and knew that I was pregnant again. I was only 2 weeks at the time.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 12:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I don't think you can think your way into sore boobs. I get sore boobs with my period. However, when I am pregnant they are so overly sensitive it is not nearly the same thing. I get sick and tired of people assuming your symptoms are all in your head if you are trying to get pregnant.
    Sorry bit of a vent.
    Anonymous