could i be pregnant or is it to early to know

my last period was from march 21- march 31 they are usually longer then a week and normally come 2 weeks after the period ends, so like 2 periods a month. Well its been 17 days and no period. I will sometimes get cramps and for the past couple of days i've been having cramps and thinking my period is coming but it's not or think i am bleeding but its just vaginal fluid. I've been very very tired lately, Beene drinking more, cramps, headaches, and sore/bleeding gums when i brush my teeth. Could I be pregnant or is it to early to tell. This would be baby #2 if i am

Well just now I noticed a creamy light color bleeding. Does not look like how my period usually do its like vaginal fluid mixed with blood, I dont know what implantation bleeding is and if it could look like this, I'm not ever sure I am pregnant but I have symptoms.

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OK first and for most more than likely you are NOT having 2 periods a month. The chances of that are very very low. You are probably having ovulatory bleeding and then a period 2 weeks later.

As far as is it too soon...honestly hun unless you chart BBT I couldn't tell you because I don't know whether your last bleeding episode was ovulation or period.

I will tell you that IF it was ovulation than you very possibly may be pregnant and could get a positive HPT now if you are pregnant.

Take a test. If thing it comes back neg and you still haven't experience any period like bleeding see your doctor.

Also I had implantation bleeding at 9DPO and 14 DPO. The first time it was just blood tinged cervical mucus. The second time it looked like a period at first but was gone after that day until a few weeks later when I again had spotting.
    Anonymous

• I am having 2 periods a month they are heavy and last longer than a week, so heavy i haveto wear pads becasue i soak threw tampons. Iv'e veen to obgyn and they can't find anything wrong w/ me
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2009