could i be pregnnat, to early to know, implantation bleeding or something else

my last period was from march 21- march 31 they are usually longer then a week and normally come 2 weeks after the period ends, so like 2 periods a month. Well its been 17 days and no period. I will sometimes get cramps and for the past couple of days i've been having cramps and thinking my period is coming but it's not or think i am bleeding but its just vaginal fluid. I've been very very tired lately, Beene drinking more, cramps, headaches, and sore/bleeding gums when i brush my teeth. Could I be pregnant or is it to early to tell. This would be baby #2 if i am

Well just now I noticed a creamy light color bleeding. Does not look like how my period usually do its like vaginal fluid mixed with blood, I dont know what implantation bleeding is and if it could look like this, I'm not ever sure I am pregnant but I have symptoms.

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I would think that if it's implantation bleeding then you probably wouldn't be having pregnancy symptoms yet. Some women spot a little after becoming pregnant so you could be pregnant, but I don't think you can have pregnancy symptoms if the egg hasn't implanted yet...but that's just my opinion...I'm no doctor lol :) Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Well i guess I'm not pregnant the bleeding picked up very very very much and I am constanlt chanig my pads and everytime I pee the toilet is filled w/ blood, sorry if that is TMI. I been to Dr. and the ER and had ultrasound the check fibroids and had blood work done and thry can not find anything, and to top it all off my insurance dont want to cover anything becasue of pre existing conditions
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2009