little bleeding?

Should I worry? I'm bleeding a little tiny bit...started right after intercourse, no cramping just a little discomfort, it's okay, right?

I'm going on 17 weeks by the way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to bleed after sex all the time & have discomfort and my doctor said it was normal. Make sure you run it by your OB.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Sounds normal, if you are really concerned call some one.
    Anonymous

• According to what my midwife told me and my own experience, it sounds fairly normal. I had bleeding off and on for day with even a small clot at 16 weeks and everything was totally fine. Sometimes you can just irritate your cervix or a growth spurt in the baby can do it. Lots of things other than miscarriage can cause bleeding. If you are really nervous, see your doctor or visit the ER (What I did) and they can do an ultrasound.
    Anonymous

• sounds normal its because the cervix is irritated easily
    Anonymous