i just got a katespade and burberry london bags can anyone help with deciding if there fake or real

please i have pics please ask for them when pming or messaging me pinky91

pinky91

Asked by pinky91 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would say that if you bought them at katespade or burberry, they would be real. If you bought them on ebay or at a garage sale, then it's possible you paid too much. Shouldn't you have checked out if they were fake before you bought them?

For me, personally, I cannot justify spending that much $$$ on a purse. Why? Just so you can say you have a designer bag? I prefer spending my $$$ on other things, such as my kids and grandkids. And, in case you're wondering, yes, I could buy these, new, if I wanted to. I just think it's a waste.
    Anonymous

• Designer bags or clothes do NOT tell the world who you really are. What are you covering up?
    Anonymous

• wow nice replies thanks for being so helpful
    Anonymous