How did you know he was cheating??

Anything I should be looking for? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I think the first thing you will notice is if his behavior changes. If he is suddenly making excuses to leave the house or not come home. Acting strange when the cell phone vibrates. But more so, it's a feeling you have. Trust your instincts. If you feel like something is up, it generally is.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I was good friends with my ex 's friends, an mom. They all told me. I did catch him one time. I just had a feeling that he was up to no good, so I smelled his shirt, & it was not my perfume.
    I confronted him, he lied of course and told me " you don't know what you are talking about" He broke though when I eye locked with him, and said " call me a lire" "if you 'love me' you'll tell me the truth.
    Anonymous

• This may sound crazy, but if he becomes more affectionate or buys gifts, etc, he may be feeling guilty for something
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• If he locks his phone or calls to say im on my way I had to work over ( scared ) or he has just been being mean or extra nice

Anonymous

• his mistress called me to tell me she had his kid. I went and picked her and the kid up and went to his work. It was priceless watching his jaw drop to the ground! lol Needless to say he's an x husband now

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• didnt want me to hang out with him or one was never home or like what they said... look at his cell if he has one look for # that you dont know and see how long they were and see if there a # that is like everyday callin before hes around u and if he deletes # good luck and sorry if he is
    and you could always ask and im sure you know when hes lying we all do unless their really good
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 9:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• IF you are able to get the phone, look through that. If he's anything like my ex, he will hold on to it for dear life. So we were on the same cell phone plan. I went and got a copy of our statement, called all of the repeat numbers i didnt recognize, so her name was jen.Then i noticed one was a local hotel, and it was called from EVERY weekend,waited til he said he was "going out" with his boys and went right on over there and caught him and ol girl in the room. So, sadly, you just have to be sneakier than him. ps, they usually put "jen" under JOHN, in the phone, b/ they think you wont call the guys numbers.
    shan7195

Answer by shan7195 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2009